Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Sneak Peeks & a Bonus

Here are some sneak peeks of the layouts I'm making with the Kraft Girl Kit for September. I am head over heals in l-o-v-e with this kit. I seriously want to use every speck of it! You are going to love it.





A couple of weeks ago I acually used my Cricut Expression. SHOCKING! I've had it since last November and have used it less than 5 times. Shame on me!! I used scraps (KIMemories and Scenic Route) and cut all the balloons with my Sure-Cuts-A-Lot program. It was alot of fun.

6 comments:

Michelle Whitlow said...

boy, you and Rita are quick!! Although I can see why you're already creating with this kit. I just love it, too!!! Gonna be scrappin' with it tomorrow :)

mustangkayla said...

Oh, cute layout! I'm loving the sneak peeks! Love the buttons, the journaling spots and the colors!

Rita said...

Love your balloon LO...so fun! Great sneaks! I'm loving this kit!

Nadia said...

Love the sneak peeks. The balloon creation is amazing.

Anonymous said...

LOVE the sneaks girl!!!!

and that UP layout is awesome. the balloons look great!

hugs,
sarah.

jenney said...

Lovin' that kit already and I LOVE your Up page! So cute!!