Friday, June 5, 2009

Friday Fill Ins

I missed last week because I was up north scrapbookin' but I'm back!

1. It's cold and chilly at my work. I'm still dressing in layers and using a space heater.
2. As a kid I didn't like tomatoes. I really like them now.
3. My favorite health and beauty product is bubble bath.
4. Seeing family in MN is worth a nice long ride.
5. Well, first of all I know I can't sing but that doesn't stop me.
6. Katie, Megan & Gregg; those were the cast of characters in a recent dream and it was about riding bikes as kids.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to watch a non-cartoon movie with Nick, tomorrow my plans include going to our niece Taylor's graduation party and Sunday, I want to head to the nursery to buy & plant flowers (it got down to 41 one night this week)!

No comments: