Monday, September 15, 2008

Scrappy Stuff

Some scrapbook layouts to start the week. I made this layout last winter but am just posting it now. I never tire of this photo of Bennet. I really should print out a copy and put it up at home for the autumn season. Speaking of autumn, we already have some leaves changing on our trees. Isn't that crazy?

JOURNALING: This is a common view I see when I look through a camera lens. And I never tire of it. The view of you running towards something- exploring. I have countless versions of it. But there is something extra special about this one. The sun shining brightly on your hair. The smell of the leaves. The sound of you swooshing through them. If I could stop time & bottle up how I felt at that moment I would. The more I look at this photo the more I love it. Your carefree spirit shining in the autumn light. And a layout with Scout. Or as she's called around our house- SCOUT MONSTER. I did this for a challenge over at Scrap4Life

JOURNALING: You love to squish your nose & do a hearty growl. We call it the Scout Monster. Every night before bedtime we hide in the back room downstairs and wait for you to growl and get us.

No comments: