Monday, March 12, 2007

Spring Monday

Spring is on its way to Wisconsin. The snow is melting, the birds are chirping and the thermometer hit 50+ today!

I came home from work today to see Bennet in full spring attire. She has been on a bead/lei kick lately. Her friend Aiden from Michigan sent her some new beads which she promptly ripped from my hands and put on. I'm not sure where the obsession with the hula skirt came from but it's hilarious. THANK YOU AIDEN! I LOVE MY NEW BEADS! That was very thoughtful of you!
Then we took a walk to the park. This weather is just amazing. Bennet loved the swing. As you can see there is still snow which means mud, but soon Bennet will be able to run free!

5 comments:

Lindsey McFarland said...

Aiden says you are very welcome. When we saw them at the store they had Bennet's name written all over them!

andrealyn said...

Bennet is such a camera hamm! What a little heart breaker you have on your hands there!

Amy @ Positively Splendid said...

I have to say, that hula skirt just made my day!!

Anonymous said...

Love that hula skirt! Makes me want summer seeing her all decked out in her warm weather gear. Love the picture in the swing. What a happy girl!

Molly said...

Love, love, love the hula skirt pictures! Bennet has such a wonderful personality! Like mommy and daddy, like daughter!!!!