Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Elk River Weekend

I had some chairs to drop off for work in Minneapolis, so Bennet and I went to Elk River for the weekend. Nick stayed home and spent the weekend painting our hallway. We had the chance to celebrate Great Grandma Leona and her twin sister Levina's 91st birthdays too.
Now that's alot of snow!

Megan, me and Katie doing dishes. And the elusive Crock Pot :)

Uncle Matt & Bennet. She LOVES her Mardi Gras beads. The first thing she asks for in the morning, after breakfast, after nap- you get the picture. (And Stoli Kitty of course)

The birthday girls. Leona (sitting) Levina (standing)
A classic pose at the Trunnell house after a long day. I will say- the new couches are comfy!



And my new favorite photo of Bennet. Little show off with her model pose. Pasta face and all. She looks more like a toddler every day!

4 comments:

andrealyn said...

Love the model pose!

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had a nice weekend. That is quite the snow pile. And, of course, that's the cutest little model I know!

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures of Bennet, but not of me asleep on the couch. Just you wait......

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures of Bennet, but not of me asleep on the couch. Just you wait......