Monday, February 13, 2012

Valentine's Day Cuties

I was inspired by this Valentine and made some for Bennet and Scout to hand out to classmates. As Bennet wrote out all her classmates names on her cards I was instantly transported back to my childhood. Wasn't that the best part of Valentine's day? Well that and the candy!

And look at Scout's face. The kid cracks me up. Today on the way to school she said, "Mom- I have lots of funny phrases and funny faces!" Sure do!

I made the shirts and skirts. I wonder if I can hammer out a skirt for Ellie for tomorrow.

3 comments:

Deanna said...

Okay, that's hilarious! I love it! :D

gottaluvboyz said...

You are so darn impressive!!!! The girls look so cute!

Grandma T said...

Where did you get that idea? It is awesome!! Love the girls outfits. Both of your grandmothers would be proud!