1. Life has felt a little out of control this past week. Battling colds, trying to find the balance between home, work and hobbies and just not quite myself.
2. I opened my Etsy business last week. http://www.kariann96.com/ I am making fabric Kindle/Ipad/Nook covers with a pocket. Plus some other fun things along the way. Nick designed my business card for me.
3. I have alot of items in stock but can put together a custom combination as well.
4. Last weekend Nick and I had a Torchwood: Children of Earth marathon. Stayed up into the wee hours watching 4 of the 5 episodes but it was worth it. Love this series!
5. I love fall but the days are already getting shorter.
6. Bennet has started making her own cold lunch to take to school. She's so proud and I am appreciative!
7. Scout hates holding butterflies. Lucy came out of her cocoon this week and she was NOT a fan!
9. Finally making progress on getting our new roof. Ugh.
10. Hoping for a rejuvenating weekend. I need it!