2. I have been sewing up a storm. Nearly every free moment in fact, because
3. I am working on opening an Etsy shop to sell fabric ereader/Kindle/Nook/ipad cases. I am hoping to open this week.
4. Last weekend the family walked in the United Way parade with the YWCA. Ellie fell asleep in her stroller like this
6. My dvr is working overtime with all the NEW TV this week. I am a tv junkie through and through.
7. I am sneaking some time to read this:
8. I had one of my 10-minute layouts (of Ellie from last Halloween) published in the October issue of Creating Keepsakes. It's the first time I've been published there and I'm still giddy about it. It's on the last page.
9. Now that the weather is turning colder I am craving Butternup Squash soup. A trip to the Farmer's Market is in order.
10. I am grateful to Nick who has been helping me get my Etsy shop (kariann96) in order. From business cards to words of encouragement- thank you!