Friday, September 9, 2011

10 Things on Friday

1. We had a wonderful Labor Day Weekend at the cabin. It was cold and rainy but it didn't stop the girls from fishing. I was so impressed with Bennet. She cut the crawler, baited her own hook, cast, caught and took the fish off all by herself. That's my girl!

2. Nick and I are watching alot of Torchwood. We're on the second season and I'm totally sucked in.
3. Took Scout to the dentist for the 1st time this week. She did great! Clean report.

4. She wore this skirt I made for her along with her birthday present pick: silver ballet shoes.
5. Last weekend I started and finished The Peach Keeper by Sarah Addison Allen. It was a very light and quick (3 hours) read but I really enjoyed it.
6. Started reading A Vintage Affair by Isabel Wolff.
7. I am sneaking out for some scrap time tomorrow at my friend Casie's house along with Jess and Kim. Really looking forward to it.
8. Ellie has been pretty cranky this week. I'm hoping she's just getting a tooth.
9. It has been perfect sleep-with-the-windows-open kind of weather this week.
10. I have been surprisingly emotional when I think about the 10th Anniversary of 9/11. I've just been reflecting on all my feelings surrounding the memories I have of that day.

No comments: