1. We had a wonderful Labor Day Weekend at the cabin. It was cold and rainy but it didn't stop the girls from fishing. I was so impressed with Bennet. She cut the crawler, baited her own hook, cast, caught and took the fish off all by herself. That's my girl!
3. Took Scout to the dentist for the 1st time this week. She did great! Clean report.
4. She wore this skirt I made for her along with her birthday present pick: silver ballet shoes.
6. Started reading A Vintage Affair by Isabel Wolff.
8. Ellie has been pretty cranky this week. I'm hoping she's just getting a tooth.
9. It has been perfect sleep-with-the-windows-open kind of weather this week.
10. I have been surprisingly emotional when I think about the 10th Anniversary of 9/11. I've just been reflecting on all my feelings surrounding the memories I have of that day.