Sunday, March 13, 2011

Sweet Saturday

Yesterday was about as close to perfect as we've had around here this year. Everyone was healthy. The sun was shining and we filled those 24 hours to the brim without getting stressed. The highlights-

  • Scrapbooking in the morning for me.
  • Trip to the mall play area for the girls.
  • Photo Booth photos at the mall. Low on ink but still priceless.
  • Visit to the library. Books for the kids and a new one for me.
  • GIRL SCOUT COOKIES
  • Jammin' out to Sir Duke in the minivan with the girls. (Scout- "Mom, I like the trumpet best")
  • Nick played zombie video games while everyone else napped.
  • Shopping that resulted in clothes I actually like.
  • Date night for Nick and I at the Wausau Country Club with my inlaws for the Taste & Travel event
  • Lobster AND sushi (thank you Mom & Dad Sweeney)
  • My signature drink- Vanilla Vodka and ginger ale. So delicious.
  • In bed by 11 p.m.
As close to perfect as we can get.

1 comment:

Grandma T said...

Sounds like you guys had a great weekend. Happy for you all!