Monday, March 7, 2011

Are you Kidding Me?

Scout is really starting to come into her own. It seems like her vocabulary is multiplying on a weekly basis. So much for having a quiet child as it would appear that she has the "chatty gene" as well.

Other things she likes to say on a regular basis are:
  • Oh come on.
  • Do it by my own self
  • For cryin' out loud (no idea where she picked that up. Ok- she picked it up from me)
  • But Mom, I just love her! (when she's loving on Ellie)
  • It's my favorite.
A stack of scraps, my circle punch and sewing machine made this layout come together in no time! 

I used this book cover as inspiration.

TITLE: "Are you kidding me"
Journaling: This is your current respone to nearly everything. January 2011 Scout- age 3

1 comment:

gottaluvboyz said...

Great LO...I love the stitching over the circle punches!