Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Spring Fling layouts

The March/April "Spring Fling" kit at Inspired to Scrap is such a great value. For $24 you get a box filled to the brim with paper, flowers and embellies. Stacey really gives you wonderful kit at a great value! I've made 3 layouts and 1 mini-album and still have loads left to play with.

Here are 2 layouts.

I loved this snapsnot I took of Ellie last summer at the pool. I had the photo printed as a 8 x 12 at scrapbookpictures.com I did some machine stitching around the edges as well. Everything is from the kit except the pink alphas. The kraft tag is from the Jan/Feb kit. The pink Jillibean Soup alpha is from my stash.




Everything is from the kit except the brown alphas. Did some stripping (hee hee). One of my favorite ways to both stretch a kit and use scraps. This is another favorite photo. I love Bennet's crazy, fun hair. And I love the profile perspective of the photo. This is the face I see when she's laughing at Nick.
Stay tuned for more kit goodies.

No comments: