Friday, March 18, 2011

Right Now- 3.18.11

OUTSIDE MY WINDOW  the sun is shining! Yeah Spring!
I AM THINKING  about a friend and her family as they grieve the loss of her father to cancer this week.
WE ARE LEARNING that according to Bennet's 4K teacher she is a "kind, thoughtful and happy girl" Her parent/teacher conference went great. We're very proud of her!
I AM THANKFUL FOR the fact that this week is over. It's been busier than usual. I feel like I've been on autopilot.
FROM THE KITCHEN we have too many sweets. Girl Scout Cookies, M&M Cookies and cupcakes.
I AM WEARING An orange sweater, jean skirt and Han Solo boots
I AM GOING to be an aunt again in less than 2 months. I am so excited!! I need a baby fix.
I AM READING  Loving Frank by Nancy Horan
I AM CREATING Not a darn thing. I haven't scrapped at all this week. (Very rare for me!) I've just been beat!
I AM HOPING that warmer temps will stick around. I can almost see grass.
I AM HEARING
old school funk music. Perfect for Friday afternoon!
AROUND THE HOUSE  Ellie is walking and therefore getting into new places
ONE OF MY FAVORITE THINGS is the sound of Nick laughing. I was sitting upstairs reading the other night and I could hear him laughing downstairs. It just makes me smile.
A FEW PLANS FOR THE REST OF THE WEEKEND visitation tonight, Ellie's 1 yr photos tomorrow, sleepover at our house with 10 yr old twins, laundry (So Bennet can stop wearing Scout's underwear), housework . . .

No comments: