Friday, April 9, 2010

Friday Fill Ins

1. In 1992, I was finishing up my sophomore year of high school. Nick was graduating. (No- we didn't go to HS together)
2. Nothing makes a bad better than Ellie's laughter and smiles.
3. Do what you feel in your gut, with what you have to work with, where you feel at home.
4. On a little weekend getaway to NYC is where I'd like to be. (Jealous of my parents, Katie & Matt right now!)
5. The trees and flowers are telling me that it's allergy season. Or as Bennet calls them- kalergies.
6. The sex addiction (cough cough) stories just keep going on. Enough already.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to finishing a layout, tomorrow my plans include yard work if the weather cooperates and Sunday, I want to edit photos and get an order placed.

No comments: