- Still hates napping in her crib during the day although we keep trying. She sleeps great at night so I'll take what I can get.
- She had what I consider her first official sleeping through the night last week. Slept from 8:30-6 a.m.
- Is in Size 3 diapers and 6-9 month clothes.
- Her 2 months stats were: 14 lbs. 4 oz. (97%) and 23 1/4 inches. She's a solid baby.
- Is a Mama's girl (and I love it!) She just lights up with a big smile when she hears my voice.
- She is an efficient nurser which makes life so much smoother. She usually has to battle Scout who likes to sit on my lap at the same time but we make it work.
- Her hair is still dark and the brown eyes are staying. She has a bad case of Baby Pattern Baldness in the back of her head in the shape of a rectangle.
- Still gets smothered by Scout on a daily basis.
Monday, April 26, 2010
1/4 of her first year gone
Ellie is 3 months old today. Shocking isn't it? You blink and BOOM- three months have passed. It's hard to believe that in one short month we'll start thinking about watching her roll over and adding cereal to the daily mix.