Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Siblings

I love my sisters and brother. I love that we all get along so well.

They have really been on my mind a lot lately. My sister Katie and brother-in-law Matt just welcomed their first child, Molly Jo, to the family last Wednesday. My sister Megan and brother-in-law Matt just moved from MN to Albuquerque last week. My brother Gregg is, well- I need to call him because I'm not sure what he's doing :)

Anyways- here are a couple of layouts I made for my Book of Me. Both were based off of sketches from Sketchapoolza 3 at Feeling Scrappy. (Sketchapoolza 4 is coming this summer!! Don't miss it!! )

One is a photo from 1983. The other is from 2009.

Journaling: Looking at this photo nearly 26 years later just makes me smile. The clothes, the hairstyled, the memories. It was a good time.


Journaling: Us four are siblings and friends. I that makes us pretty lucky. I love that we're able to see each other often. Elk River, Feb 2009

2 comments:

Tracy Kosofsky said...

Wow, what beautiful, heartfelt layouts!! I LOVE the first one!!!

jenney said...

Great layouts, girl! I love the first one. How awesome that you have that picture!!