Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Life is Good

We had a big case of the Monday's yesterday.

  • Unexpected car repairs (again). Tires this time.
  • Water in the basement. Bennet said, "Mom- we have a water problem!! Get the fan!"
  • I'm dealing with a weird pinched nerve.
  • We accidently left Jones in Scout's room all night. Poor kitty.
  • Scout is teething and is reaaalllly crabby
  • Bennet smeared chapstick all over her walls, window and bedspread.
  • Nick can't find a deal on these cool Kenneth Cole shoes he wants.

Sooooooooooooooooooo. . .

I'm going to channel my inner Julie Andrews and try to think of a few of my favorite things. Or at least things that make me smile.

  • Wishing my Mom & Dad a happy 36th wedding anniversary. That's big deal!!
  • It's sunny outside today
  • Nick gets to go the cabin fishing this weekend with his best friend.
  • Bennet saying "thank you" without being asked
  • Scout pulling on my pants leg to go dance
  • My cute new spring coat that I got at 50% off!
  • Seeing family last weekend and making Grandpa Bud smile.
  • My brother was on TV last week. http://wcco.com/video?id=59160@wcco.dayport.com

2 comments:

mustangkayla said...

I hope you have a terrific Tuesday today! Way to stay positive KariAnn!

Amy @ Positively Splendid said...

Hang in there, Kari! Way to find the sunshine through the clouds!