Friday, May 30, 2008

Tall Oaks Retreat

Tomorrow I am getting outta dodge. Heading north for some much needed R&R or as this scrapbooker would say, some C&C (Crop and Chat). Ha- I crack myself up. I am joining some friends for an overnight crop.

Wanna know more? You do? Read on. . .

My friend Casie and her husband just built a beautiful crafters getaway retreat just north of Minocqua. It's called Tall Oaks Retreat

The list of ammenties is a mile long but here is what I'm looking forward to:

  • Onsite Computer and printer with wireless
  • My very own 5 foot table
  • Access to a BigShot and Cuttlebug
  • Perhaps sleeping past 6 a.m. for the first time in 9 months :)
  • Creative time with friends

See you on Sunday with a slew of new layouts!! I plan on coming back a totally stress free lady.

Peace- K out.

2 comments:

Carla said...

I hope you are having a great time! Catch some zzzzs for me! It is 4:22 and I can't sleep. Wwaaaaaaa :( Can't wait to see what you accomplished!

Melissa S said...

Oh yeah...I forgot this was your weekend! Hope you are having fun!!