Thursday, May 1, 2008

5 5 5 things

Tagged by my super fun neighbor Charity.

5 things on my to do list…
1. Transfer clothes from the closets to storage and vice versa. Poor Bennet still has 18 month shirts in her drawer
2. Clean my house. It's leading the pack in the Dirtiest House in Wausau contest. Not a contest I want to win.
3. Pay bills
4. Laundry. I will actually do it, fold it and put it away. I will, I will.
5. Get a haircut. I'm lookin' shaggy.

5 Snacks I Love…
1. Chips. Every single kind of chip.
2. McDonald's french fries
3. Nachos w/cheese (oops- that's a chip again- oh well)
4. Chocolate (twix, snickers)
5. Point Black Cherry Cream Soda and Vanilla ice cream floats.

5 things I will never wear again.
1. A white bra under a black dress. Camera flashes are not a good thing.
2. A bikini
3. Socks w/sandals (Shhh. . . everyone has their moment)
4. A cloth hair scrunchie. I doubt my hair will ever be that long again.
5. My wedding dress. Unless we reconfirm our vows or something.

5 Things I would do if I were a Billionaire…
1. Pay off debt.
2. College for the kids.
3. Buy a house up north.
4. World vacation.
5. Donate to ABC Extreme Makeover Home Edition (Oh how I cry at that show!)

5 Bad Habits…
1. I'm a potty mouth.
2. I tend to gossip.
3. I putz/pick at my fingernails and cuticles
4. I stretch myself too thin
5. I leave my curling iron on in the morning.

5 of my favorite toys…Nostalgics
1. Stawberry Shortcake dolls
2. My first bike- Blue Angel with tassles and a banana seat
3. LiteBright
4. Big box of 64 crayons (w/built in sharpener!)
5. Hungry Hungry Hippos

I'm supposed to tag 5 people. But I just can't narrow it down so you're all off the hook!

1 comment: