Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Still Scrapping

August came and went in the blink of an eye. Between trips to Bay Beach, G&G Camp, Chicago for Nick and me- it was just a blur. We (by 'we' I mostly mean Nick) are in the middle of a major house remodeling project so our basement and scrap studio are in total disarray. It's actually physically difficult to make it to my space. But I did put on some steel toed boots and carve my way in. 

TITLE: Little Birdie Sit
Journaling: The look on your face says it all. You loved feeding the birds at Wildwood Wildlife Park. June 2011. 

I was inspired by the patchwork look of Scout's skirt and created the quilt/grid look. I did some machine stitching as well.  I had this photo in my stash for a long time. When in doubt- go with the good old grid! 


TITLE: Remember all the good times. 
Journaling: You says yard work can't be fun? What's more fun that 3 girls in a wheel barrow going for a ride? Daddy powered around the front yard bringing wide eyes and wide smiles.  Summer 2011

I had these photos printed for close to a year and finally made myself put them to paper!  

 TITLE: You are a Fish! 
Journaling: This summer you really fell in love with swimming. Your confidence in your new skill just shine on your face.  Summer 2012

I lifted this layout of mine.



No comments: