Thursday, September 13, 2012

10 Things on Thursday

1. I am a TV junkie and therefore I am giddy that Season Premiers are happening this month. 

2.  I've hit 30 weeks. Since Mitten will be making his/her arrival around 39 weeks we're down to single digits. 9 weeks to go. O.M.G. 

3.  I actually made something for OUR baby rather than gifts/orders for other babies. Since Mitten is arriving in November I wanted something to keep him/her toasty in the cold Wisconsin winter. I used this tutorial for a cozy, car seat canopy. I just loved the elephant fabric and figured with the orange it was gender neutral enough. I used a warm minky fabric for the interior. 
4. Scout Snapshot of the Week: Photo from her 5th birthday. Nick made a Captain America cake per her specific request. The pearls and blue glitter were her favorite part. 


5. Bennet Snapshot of the Week: According to Bennet, as a 1st grader she 'has' to read for 20 minutes each night. She has a grand remodeling plan for her (and Scout's) bedroom to carve out her quiet, reading spot.  Thank goodness she's content with a little nook in the corner. 

6.  Ellie Snapshot of the Week:  Grandma Barb was able to celebrate with Ellie at the YWCA's Grandparents Day event on Monday. They did arts & crafts although I think Ellie was more interested in the lemonade and cookies. 
7. Read this book last weekend. I've all 3 of her books and have enjoyed them all. Dark, suspenseful and just entertaining. 





8. Currently reading this: 


9.  I have Christmas gifts on the brain. It's a good thing. 

10. Weekend plans. More work on the basement remodel, walking in the United Way parade on Saturday with the YWCA, naps and a movie night! 

No comments: