2. I've hit 30 weeks. Since Mitten will be making his/her arrival around 39 weeks we're down to single digits. 9 weeks to go. O.M.G.
3. I actually made something for OUR baby rather than gifts/orders for other babies. Since Mitten is arriving in November I wanted something to keep him/her toasty in the cold Wisconsin winter. I used this tutorial for a cozy, car seat canopy. I just loved the elephant fabric and figured with the orange it was gender neutral enough. I used a warm minky fabric for the interior.
4. Scout Snapshot of the Week: Photo from her 5th birthday. Nick made a Captain America cake per her specific request. The pearls and blue glitter were her favorite part.
6. Ellie Snapshot of the Week: Grandma Barb was able to celebrate with Ellie at the YWCA's Grandparents Day event on Monday. They did arts & crafts although I think Ellie was more interested in the lemonade and cookies.
7. Read this book last weekend. I've all 3 of her books and have enjoyed them all. Dark, suspenseful and just entertaining.
8. Currently reading this:
10. Weekend plans. More work on the basement remodel, walking in the United Way parade on Saturday with the YWCA, naps and a movie night!