Monday, August 13, 2012

More on Mitten

I won one of the Grand Prizes during the ScrapFreak summer crop- a gift certificate to TwoPeas. It was burning a whole in my e-pocket so I ordered up a bunch of new scrapbook goodies. But- before I dug into my new box of product I whipped up two more pages for my pregnancy album. The first shows a current belly photo although I really popped more this past weekend. The second shares the story behind our nickname for baby #4- MITTEN. 

TITLE: 5 Months 
Journaling: 25 weeks. I’m wishing I could slow down time. I just feel like time is flying! I’ve been feeling pretty good lately, just the normal aches and pains. I do feel smaller than I was last time but this time next month I’ll be saying the opposite.   Trips to the bathroom have increased as well as my need to snack! 

I have had the acrylic number 5 in my arsenal for YEARS! I'm guessing 5 years at least. I knew it would come in handy at some point. 



TITLE: Mitten
Journaling: It all started with Bennet and got progressively more creative with each pregnancy. Your Dad doesn’t like cutesy or food realted nicknames for babies when they are in utero. And since we don’t find out the gender we want neutral nicknames. First there was TRUCK. Then came LEG LAMP followed by THERMOS. We call you MITTEN. Each name, has a backstory related to either the season or timing of when we found out about you . It’s kind of weird, but it’s just how we do it. 

Inspired by this layout. I did the journaling in InDesign.


1 comment:

Megan Smith (aka Daisymeh) said...

Great layouts KariAnn! You look wonderful!