1. Spent last Saturday in Eau Claire with my one-of-a-kind friends. I have such fond memories of my college years because of these people. Over the years some of us have been in each others weddings, added children, gotten married and become family. I think it's a testament to both UWEC and APO that after all this time we still keep in touch.
Four years ago a dear friend of mine from college passed away suddenly. While at his wake his friends decided that we would gather every year in Eau Claire on the 1st Sunday in August to celebrate his life. This year was the 4th Annual Jason Yarrington Memorial GetTogether.
2. Plus I got to spend some time with my sister Katie which I always LOVE!
3. Demolition has begun in the basement for Nick's new office. Wish us luck!
4. Bennet Snapshot of the Week: BIG NEWS!! After a year and a half of talking about it and over a week wiggling it, Bennet finally lost her first tooth. I had to make her a cute tooth fairy pillow to celebrate! (Pillow available for order)
6. Ellie Snapshot of the Week: She loved the rides at Bay Beach last week. Especially the carousel. She did NOT like when I rode the big swings with Bennet. I don't think she liked seeing me fly through the air.
7. Read this beautifully written yet very sobering book last week.
8. I love the Olympics. That is all!
10. Weekend plans include construction, a dinner/bonfire with friends and some relaxing!