Monday, May 23, 2011

Will you Read to Us?

Our girls LOVE their Grandparents. Although Scout likes to match them up with the wrong couple from time to time. Grandpa Roger and Grandma Mary Ella instead of Grandma Barb :) It's ok- today she insisted that we drive past their house on the way to school so she could wave.

One of the girls favorite things to do with their Grandparents is read books. You'd think I never read to them. Last May Nick was on his annual Guys Fishing Weekend at the cabin, so I took all 3 girls on a trip to my parents cabin in MN by myself. Ellie was 4 months old and travelled great! I took this picture of my Mom reading to Bennet and Scout in their little loft. 

A couple of weekends ago I participated in a crop at the ScrapbookNook. This was completed for the color challenge: gray, green, orange and blue.

TITLE: Will you Read to Us?  

No comments: