Friday, April 8, 2011

You are my Favorite Thing- Spring Chicken Crop Spring Cleaning Challenge

This weekend Scrap Chicks is hosting a Spring Chicken Crop. I have the honor of posting the first challenge.

Here it is.

I love cleaning and organizing my scrap cave. It isn't a huge space so I have to clean and organize often. Last weekend I found some photos of my niece taken on the day she was born. She just turned two. I love finding older photos that I forgot I had. I also I find that I usually discover some long lost product that I just had to have or I find things that I can sell/donate.

As I'm cleaning I always gather all my patterned paper scraps into a pile to make a card or layout. I gather my scraps and get to work. Take those scraps and create a layout!! I'd like to see the majority of the patterned paper be from scraps. Please take a photo of the scrap pile and upload with your layout.


Title: You are my Favorite Thing
Journaling: Food on your face, hair going crazy and still a gleam in your eye. 01/11

No comments: