Sunday, April 3, 2011

Scout Loves Superheros

Scoutie is a huge Superhero fan. She sleeps on Spiderman sheets and I'm pretty sure she's secretly working on her xray vision. She recently told us that she's going as Megamind for Halloween and Dad is going as Minion. She LOVES Superheroes.


Case in point. We went out to dinner Friday night. At the table across from us there was a man with a bald head. Scout tugged on my arm and no-so-quietly said, "Mom- that guy there looks like the bad guy in Superman. Luthor." This of course made Bennet whip around to take a look as well. 

She has been looking through all of Nick's old Wizard (comic book) magazines and making up stories to go along with the pictures. We were looking through them the other day and she was pointing out all the Superheroes. Captain American, Spiderman, Superman, the Joker, and my favorite, the Hunk (that's the 3 1/2 yr old way of saying the Hulk). I turned to a page with Kermit the Frog. I pointed and asked what his name was. "Um . . .  I don't know Mom". Fantastic! She can name the entire Justice League but not a Muppet :) Her comic book loving Dad is soooo proud.

No comments: