Friday, January 28, 2011

Super Girl

1.28 - Hen Party Friday at Scrap Chicks- Holiday Have To

If you're anything like me- the Holidays are the toughest pages to scrap. Ok- maybe not the toughest, but the ones I tend to put off.


This weeks Hen Party Challenge is to create a layout/project revolving around a Holiday. Easy peasy! Any holiday. Birthday, Christmas, St. Patty's Day, Earth Day or in my case, Halloween.

Here is my sample layout. My dear friend Brett gave me a gift certificate to Scrapbook.com for a belated birthday present. I bought some new papers that I used here.

TITLE: SuperGirl
Journaling: You were all set to go as Superman until Dad mentioned Super Girl- you were sold. We made a trip (several) to get fabri so I could sew your costume. From the gold belt to the cape- it turned out so cute & you looked great in it. Your favorite parts were the boot covers and cape. A true super heo on the the lok out for Halloween tricks and treats. 10/10.


Product: Bella Blvd alpha & paper, Doodlebug Designs alpha, October Afternoon paper, Echo Park paper.

2 comments:

gottaluvboyz said...

Oh, wow...LOVE this design. I see a lift in my future!!!

Tammi said...

such a cute,cute layout!!