Monday, January 3, 2011

Inspired to Scrap- Jan/Feb Kit "Happy Together"

I am starting out 2011 with a new Design Team gig at Inspired to Scrap. I've known the owner, Stacey, since my first DT experience at Feeling Scrappy 3 years ago. She has opened her own store that offers kits, classes and an active forum. I encourage you to come check it out! The next class will be a sketch class- you won't want to miss it!

Here is the January/February Kit called Happy Together.
TITLE: 5
Design Notes: I used the red Jenni Bowlin paint dabber to paint a nekeed 5 for the title. I didn't want to waste the entire piece of striped paper so I cut strips and adhered it to my gray cardstock.

 TITLE: Stuck Like Glue
Journaling: I have so much fun with you. It seems like no matter if I don't want to laugh you find a way to make me smile. I know that we are lucky to not only love each other but also love each others company. There is no one else I'd rather be with. It's you and me till the end. 12/10


TITLE: Lesson #10
Journaling: At Matt & Megan's wedding Grandpa thought it was time to give you some advice on boys. Listen up Ms. B.

Design Notes: I used elements from the current kit as well as items from the December/November Glittered Wonderland kit. I usually have a hard time doing vintage/subdued colored layouts but I like how this came together.
TITLE: Happy
Journaling: You always start out cautious but after a couple splashs you are HAPPY as can be. Soaking wet, free as can be, carefree and happy
Design Notes: I used the red Jenni Bowlin paint dabber to paint some patterned chipboard I had in my stash. It's a great little tool. I may have to pick some more colors.

No comments: