Friday, January 14, 2011

Inspired to Scrap Crop RECIPE Challenge- This Look

Here is one of the challenges I'm hosting at the Inspired to Scrap Whimsical Winter Crop. You have until Tuesday to finish challenges so get over there!

I love the end result of a good recipe. This time of year I always crave a warm, hearty soup to fight off the winter cold. My challenge to you is to create this soup recipe in the form of a layout/card/project. I can't wait to see how everyone's soup turns out.


Whimsical Winter Soup
Start with a cardstock base.
Mix in 4 different patterned papers.
Stir in a 2 word title.
Next add the seasonings- a pinch (4) of embellishments. (I used brads)
Enhance the flavor with a techinique such as misting, stitching, paper piecing, doodling or stamping.
Let it simmer.
Polish it off with some handwritten journaling.
As with any good creation you can add additional personal touches.

Finish by uploading to the gallery and linking back to the thread so we all can enjoy!

Here is my sample layout

No comments: