Thursday, July 10, 2008

Announcing. . .

Thank you to all of you who submitted a name suggestion for my new camera. They made me smile and boy was it hard to choose. But. . . I did find something that just WORKS! Congrats to Matt for winning my challenge. A 12 pack of your favorite brew will be on its way.
I just had to name my new camera Darcy. When I'm formal it will be Mr. Darcy. And when I'm feeling saucy- Mr. D :) Of course I did a layout.

Journaling: You can call me crazy, but I can’t help it. I love Colin Firth. My heart does a little leap everytime I see him. Is it his tousled brown locks? Is it his dashing British accent? Is it that sexy come hither stare? Oh-or that playful smile? Is It The fact that he portrayed two of my all time favorite characters, Mr. and Mark That’s just the icing on the cake. As soon as I saw him in P&P I was a smitten kitten. I am such a sucker for period pieces as it is & that just put me over the edge. Or the Reindeer jumper in Bjd? That’s just too much!Nothing says heaven like a lazy Sunday afternoon snuggled on the couch with the Sweet beautiful Mr. Firth

2 comments:

Camilla said...

i love it!!! and love colin firth.. he is oh so sexy!! Love the accent.. I really am a sucker for them. and like you how can you not fall in love with him when he plays the dear mr darcy?? ahhh great name for your camera!

Williams Family said...

Awesome name! Are you as excited as I am at the prospect of seeing sweet Colin in Mamma Mia?