Wednesday, June 11, 2008

I'm Cool Like That

Always the double dipper. This layout was done with several challenges in mind. It was originally inspired by Rachel's Question of the Week at FeelingScrappy. She asked us to list 5 things that we liked about ourselves.

Then I thought- wait- that would fit perfectly with the Styles the Word challenge. (I'm a DT member there). That challenge begged the question "Why are you wonderful?"

To get me started I used the challenge at Scrap4Life to use Nancy's lo as a launching point. So really a triple dipper this time.

So when people ask me how I find the time to scrap and participate in challenges/etc. little do they know . . .





Here is the layout. Melissa- to answer your question. The toe next to my big toe is 2 1/4 inches long. And skinny. Measure your pinkie. I'd bet it's about the same length. :) Bennet has Nick's toes. Scout has Trunnell toes.

2 comments:

The Dolphin Inn said...

Whata gorgeous photo hon - love it, great page too XXX

charlotte said...

you are too cute- i love this lo!