Sunday, March 9, 2008

Winter Weekend

We still have plenty of snow but this weekend it was sunny and bright outside. During Scout's nap we ventured outside for some fun. Bennet really missed Nick when he was gone last week, so she just soaked up the attention. We started in the backyard for some driving and slide time.
I simply love this photo of Bennet. It just encapsulates her personality perfectly! Smiling and looking for adventure.
I started to shovel a snow fort and when my muscles gave out Nick finished it off. He's good at digging himself into holes :)

Look out! It's a Yetti! Nah- just Dad.

Isn't it amazing what you can do with a tripod and self timer? This photo is happiness to me.

11 comments:

Jayne said...

Fun pictures! TFS!

Williams Family said...

Love it - now I miss the snow even more! Quick - do a post about having to scrape off your car... LOL

The Dolphin Inn said...

wow Amazing photos Kari - I just love the rosy glow on Bennets cheeks, you all looked like you had 'snow' much fun lol sorry I couldn't resist the pun XXX

Melissa S said...

That is sooooo cool! Love those photos...I wish I was a play in the snow kind of girl...that fort looks like fun!

Carla said...

aww - great pictures! Loooks like fun! Scout missed out on a great time! :)

Charlotte said...

What a fun winter afternoon! Thanks for putting a smile on my face this morning!- love these pics

Molly said...

That is some crazy snow up there! It looks like you all had a lot of fun...Miss B is such a little adventurer...watch out for the Yetti!! Great photos!

.jessica jo. said...

looks like you guys had fun in the snow! I am sick of the snow already, I have no ambition to go outside to play!

Amy @ Positively Splendid said...

What fun!! That photo of B truly is priceless.

Julie E. said...

Looks like fun! Awesome pics Kari.

Camilla said...

great pictures! I love the one of you all. Bennet is so cute with her snow suit on and rosy cheeks.