Friday, March 21, 2008

All About Me

As you know I'm a rabid scrapbooker. But up until recently I rarely scrapbooked about myself. I've always meant to do a Book of Me. Something that my children could look at when I'm gone and learn about their mom. Heck- even their grandma.

I always put this project on the back burner. But thanks to the fabulous ladies over at Feeling Scrappy I got my first page done. The challenge was based on the movie "The Bucket List" in which two terminally ill men escape from a cancer ward and head off on a road trip with a wish list of to-dos before they die. Make a scrapbook page listing the top 10 things you'd like to do in your lifetime.

Here it is:

My List:

1. Retire up north

2. R/V trip as a family

3. Own 1st Edition TKAM (To Kill a Mockingbird)

4. Christmas in NYC

5. Teach my kids manners

6. Visit Italy

7. See all AFI Top 100 Movies

8. Get Published

9. Take Dancing Lessons

10. Learn patience


Stacey said...

Fabulous page and great list!

Jayne said...


.jessica jo. said...

love that Kari! I sooooo need to swipe that idea and make one of myself!!!!

Monica Jo said...

What a great idea. I love your list. I have a couple of those on my list too. I hadn't thought to put them on a page. Thanks for sharing and for the inspiration. You will soon be published, I am sure of it then you can check that one off your list.

charlotte said...

You are so darn cute! Love the pic, lo and photo editing. Great ist too. I seriously love this idea for a book- feeling super inspired over here :)