Friday, March 21, 2008

All About Me

As you know I'm a rabid scrapbooker. But up until recently I rarely scrapbooked about myself. I've always meant to do a Book of Me. Something that my children could look at when I'm gone and learn about their mom. Heck- even their grandma.

I always put this project on the back burner. But thanks to the fabulous ladies over at Feeling Scrappy I got my first page done. The challenge was based on the movie "The Bucket List" in which two terminally ill men escape from a cancer ward and head off on a road trip with a wish list of to-dos before they die. Make a scrapbook page listing the top 10 things you'd like to do in your lifetime.


Here it is:



My List:


1. Retire up north

2. R/V trip as a family

3. Own 1st Edition TKAM (To Kill a Mockingbird)

4. Christmas in NYC

5. Teach my kids manners

6. Visit Italy

7. See all AFI Top 100 Movies

8. Get Published

9. Take Dancing Lessons

10. Learn patience

5 comments:

Stacey said...

Fabulous page and great list!

Jayne said...

LOVE. IT.

.jessica jo. said...

love that Kari! I sooooo need to swipe that idea and make one of myself!!!!

Monica Jo said...

What a great idea. I love your list. I have a couple of those on my list too. I hadn't thought to put them on a page. Thanks for sharing and for the inspiration. You will soon be published, I am sure of it then you can check that one off your list.

charlotte said...

You are so darn cute! Love the pic, lo and photo editing. Great ist too. I seriously love this idea for a book- feeling super inspired over here :)