Another month has come and gone. Now that spring is here it seems like time is going faster than usual.
- Wearing 6-9 month clothes. Mostly 9 month. She's a solid baby. Bennet wore the outfit Ellie's wearing in the photo above at 7 months.
- Has started to develop a sleeping pattern. Most nights she's asleep between 7-7:30 p.m. This past week she started sleeping through the night on a consistent basis. Woo to the Hoo!! If she's up at all it's usually between 4-5 a.m. for a quick feeding and then back to bed.
- Found her thumb. She favors the left one. Our first thumbsucker.
- Is very smiley. Especially around me. I just love that she's a bit of a Mama's girl.
- Actually naps in her crib during the day. And falls asleep on her own. BIG change from last month when we had to wear her in the wrap and rock her to sleep.
- She still has to deal with Scout in her face for most of the day saying things like, "Ellie Lou Lou Ellie Lou Lou look at me. Look at me".
- Rolls from her belly to her back. (See Mom- she's getting tummy time :) )
- Likes spending time in the exersaucer.
- Her eyes are still dark. Most days they are a brownish green color.