Friday, August 1, 2008

Positively Paper

Now that the Feeling Scrappy Positively Paper class is over I can share some layouts. We had a great group of students in this class. It went so fast though. Can you believe it's August?

I think this is my favorite layout of the batch. I did some fussy cuts from 1 piece of patterned paper. JOURNALING: Miss B. I love everything about this photo. It captures you perfectly. Your bare feet raised up off the floor- always on the move. Your kitty in your hand- always together. Your glowing smile- always lighting up the room. The whole package is just. . .

(Photography by Brenda Erickson. Check her out! She does beautiful work. For you locals- try her and tell her I sent ya!)
I did paper pleating on this one. The story of Scout's birth. (sniff sniff- she'll be one in a month!) I made these squares from little pieces of similarly colored scrap paper. Fun stuff!
I love my eyelet setter. Granted I don't use many eyelets anymore but I do use it to create this fun see-through look. I think it adds a fun texture.
Be sure to check out the next Feeling Scrappy class. Sew Scrappy will teach you all about how to incorporate buttons, thread, fabric, and notions into your pages. If you've never taken an online class before this is the perfect one to start with. Don't be intimidated. I promise- it's very easy to figure out and you can work at your own pace. Plus you get tons of support and egoboosts from the Creative Team and fellow classmates. Come on- enroll already!! You'll make the honor roll I guarantee it!

No comments: