I was tagged by my sweet neighbor Charity (Who along with her husband Todd and us are the only people in a 3 block radius under 40 years old)
I need to tell 7 quirky or random things about myself here goes:
1. When I'm sitting on the couch I need a blanket on my lap. Even if it's 90 degrees with 100% humidity in the summertime.
2. I am a reservoir of useless information when it comes to celebrities and movie trivia. Why I couldn't remember things that would make me a millionaire is beyond me.
3. I spent a year in Japan after I graduated from high school. I say that I don't remember any Japanese but apparently I slip into it when we watch tv or ordering sushi.
4. I have a tramp stamp (Translation- lower back tattoo) that while I love turned out much bigger than I wanted. Oh well- live and learn. And live with it forever. It's my name in katakana- Japanese.
5. I literally get an adreneline rush when I buy new scrapbook supplies. I mean come on!! New papers, embellies. . . heart. . . racing. . . I giggle like a schoolgirl.
6. I secretly love 70's/dentist office music. Like a lot! Earth Wind and Fire, Doobie Brothers (The Doobie Brothers broke up? When did that happen? Leave me a comment with the answer of the movie that line is in and who said it and you'll be entered for a prize. See usless movie knowledge.) , Billy Preston, Lionel Ritchie, Bill Withers, Michael McDonald, James Ingram, Al Green, Stevie Wonder, and of course Barry Manilow.
7. If I could meet anyone dead or alive I'd tell you Katharine Hepburn or Cary Grant. Doesn't that make me distinguished? But secretly I would be equally happy meeting Colin Firth or George Clooney.
The rules are:1. Link to the person that tagged you, and post the rules on your blog.2. Share 7 random and or weird facts about yourself.3. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs.4. Let each person know that they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Im tagging Carla, Jayne, Matt, Rachel, Stacey, Jess, Jen
Thanks Charity!!! Once all this snow melts we'll have to get the kids together!!