10 Things on Tuesday
2. When we had Spenser 5 weeks early we were in the middle of a big basement remodel. Knocked down a wall, built a wall, drywall, new windows, electrical, floor, cabinets, counter tops, paint. Nick and his brother Mark were laying floor the night before he was born. I was painting walls the weekend before. It was a BIG undertaking- but the end result is nothing short of amazing. It's like a brand new room and we love it! Spenser was in the NICU for 13 days and that was just enough time to finish it up before he came home.
3. I scrapbooked for the first time since Spenser this past weekend. I really missed it. Now to get layouts finished and posted.
4. Bennet Snapshot: In early January I surprised B with a last minute "Mom Date" to get her ears pierced. She wanted them done when she turned 6, but then changed her mind. At 7 she was ready! She's been really good about taking care of them and can't wait to wear some different pairs.
5. Scout Snapshot: We went to Cedar Creek Waterpark for Ellie's 3rd Birthday. When we were last there Scout kept to the kiddie pool area. Not this time. She went down the bigger slide at least 30 times. So tuckered that she fell asleep in the car on the way home.
6. Ellie Snapshot: Ellie turned three on Jan. 26th My entire family came from MN to celebrate with us. She is without a doubt her own girl, much different than her sisters. She's either 100% adorable or 100% stubborn.
10. Wrapping up Valentine's for the kids classmates. I actually enjoy it!