Thursday, January 5, 2012

All Star Sketch Class

Last year I served on the Inspired to Scrap Design Team. I was honored to be asked to help create for their current class.

“All Star Sketch Class!”
January 2-31, 2012

The class will present 17 brand new sketches, samples by the Design Team “All Stars” as well as tips and techniques along the way! This is going to be a class you definitely do NOT want to miss! We will have BIG weekly prizes and lots of scrappy fun!!! Believe me when I tell you this will be the class of all classes and it is going to be a great way to start the new year. SBC+ templates will be available for digi scrappers!

And it's only $15. It's not too late to join. Sign up here!

Here is a layout I made for the class. You know how I love my simple grid layouts. These photos are so Ellie- hair totally a mess and food from head to toe. That girl!
TITLE: Crazy for the Cone

3 comments:

Cook Scrap Craft said...

absolutely adorable layout!

Vanessa Johnson said...

Soooo cute!!!

.jessica jo. said...

reminds me of the twinkie in the sandbox story @ Scout's party. ;)