Thursday, January 12, 2012

10 Things on Thursday

1. We spent the majority of last weekend catching up around the house. Cleaning, laundry, projects. And it still looks like Christmas threw up from one end to the other.
2. We are finally getting snow. The temps have been crazy warm, 40-50's. Which for Wisconsin in January is just plain weird. Save those temps for March.
3. Bennet, Scout and I went to Clay Corner for the first time last weekend. Bennet painted a cat, Scout painted a new bowl for our cats and I made a polka dot mug. Can't wait to get them back!
4. Very happy that new TV episodes are back.
5. I read this book over the holidays. I enjoy World War II history so this was a great read for me. I did like his other book, "A Devil in the White City" better though.
6. I finished this one too. It's the first book in a trilogy. Vampires, daemons and witches. Perfectly riduculous fun!
7.  I had a layout picked up for Creating Keepsake's upcoming special issue - Scrapbooking Ideas for Every Season. They emailed to see if they could keep it to display at their booth at CHA (Craft & Hobby Association) Trade show later this month. Kind of exciting.
8. Ellie turns 2 in two weeks. The first time I've had a 2 year old and not been pregnant with the next one or had a newborn.
9. When we were up at the cabin between Christmas and New Year's Bennet had a sledding accident. She didn't roll off her sled and instead whacked her face on a boat trailer. An hour drive on snow covered roads to the nearest ER and a couple stitches later and she was good as new.


















10. Finally saw 'The Help' and it only made my girl-crush on Emma Stone worse. Love her!

No comments: