Friday, July 8, 2011

Reversible Tote Bags

Both of my sisters celebrate their birthday's in August. Since I would be seeing them over the 4th of July I wanted to have their gifts ready. I found this tutorial for a simple, reversible tote bag.

Katie's Bag- the interior fabric with the leaves is the same fabric that I used for my newly painted bathroom's valance. I love the polka dot fabric so much that I may have to get more for myself.
Megan's bag- Her wedding colors were brown with lime green accents so this fabric was perfect for her.

I used fabric scraps and made them a padded zipper bag as well. Of course I had to make one for myself. It's a black and white pattern with red on the inside.

Mom- I have your fabric purchased and ready to sew :)

2 comments:

gottaluvboyz said...

Kari Ann, you are just rocking these sewing projects!!! I may need to try this! Awesome!

Grandma T said...

Yeah!!!!!