Thursday, July 14, 2011

10 Things on Thursday

1.Ellie has been waking up at 12:30 a.m. the last couple of nights and won't go back to sleep in her bed. We actually brought her into our bed the other night which NEVER happens. It was about 40% cute having her all snuggled in next to me but 60% uncomfortable with the sliver of bed I was left with.
2. I had my hair cut SUPER short 8 weeks ago. It's still a little too short for me- but it's growing right?
3. Scout has turned into a singing superstar. She sings ALL the time. Not only actual songs but ones she makes up. Sample: "We're in the pontoon going to see baby Morgan Ohh woo woo".
4. I sent my camera off to the Canon repair center. I have two wishes. 1. that it won't cost as much as a semester of college to repair and 2. that it comes back quickly!
5. Bennet's hair is driving me crazy. We're growing out her bangs and the overall length makes for a straggly looking girl. It's a right of passage right? We talked about growing it out until we can donate it for Beautiful Lengths. We have a ways to go.
6. Right now I'm reading Still Alice by Lisa Genova.
7. Nick and I are going on a day-date tomorrow to see Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows-Part 2. Very excited.
8. Happy belated Birthday to my not-so-baby brother Gregg who turned 29 yesterday. (holy s#@$)
9. Nick's birthday is on Saturday. I'd better bake a cake!
10. This weekend I plan on sneaking out Friday night to celebrate my friend Jess's birthday, enjoying the food from a Guys Who Grill practice with Nick and his grilling friend Matt and the general laundry, cleaning.

No comments: