I have more layouts. I've just been channeling my need to be in a constant state of 'something' into the house and scrapping. Enjoy!
Journaling. Today we hung out in comfy clothes. We goofed around on the kitchen floor. We laughed. We were 3 silly girls. Today we lived in the moment.
Yes- I stitched again :)
TITLE: The Sweet Spot
Journaling: Grandma's lap is the place to be. Cabin 08/09
TITLE: Just Dance
Journaling: 400 Block at Concerts on the Square. Barefoot and fancy free. WooHoo Wednesday 07/29/09 You love to spin and dance. The music makes you shake your booty. Pure joy on your face.
I resisted the urge to stitch the pink circles and used my circle cutter instead. Talk about restraint.
1. You have a chance to be whatever you want to be.
2. I'm craving McDonalds french fries right now!
3. There is a always a silver lining. Sometimes you just have to look extra hard to find it.
4. Buy now and pay later. (That's all I can think of)
5. It's time to have a baby.
6. I think our girl name is still somewhat up in the air but we're set on the boy name. 7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to movie night, tomorrow my plans include one more deep cleaning of the house. Floors and carpets and Sunday, I want to relax and enjoy our last Sunday as a family of 4.