1. The lesson I learned yesterday was no matter how often you wipe a kids nose there is still more snot.
2. The middle is where friends and family meet.
3. All these years I've wondered why people look inside the Kleenex after they use it.
4. I received a standing ovation when I arrived.
5. The truth is this pregnancy FLEW by!
6. My UWEC friends playing quarters while wearing togas and wreaths on their heads is what I remember most from my wedding day. (Ok- not what I remember most but it just jumped into my head)
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to hanging out with Jess, Casie and Kim if I'm feeling better, tomorrow my plans include a whole lotta nuthin' and Sunday, I want to do the same!