- Adult: Nick- he continues to make me laugh on a daily basis. Sometimes at him, but more often with him
- Toddler: Bennet- My favorite time of day is when I come home from work and she runs out of Nick's office shouting "Mama, mama". Melt my heart.
- Baby: Scout- She is such a happy little person. She makes 3 a.m. feel like noon to me. I just want to soak her up!
- Animal: Stoli and Jones- Especially when Stoli wants kisses or Jones wants to lounge with me.
- Place: The cabin- I'm looking forward to spending long weekends there in 2008!
- TV Shows: How I Met Your Mother, CBS Sunday Morning, The Office, Scrubs and Grey's Anatomy top the list.
- Music: I'm on a total country trip lately. Rascal Flatts, Sugarland, Keith Urban and Carrie Underwear (I mean Underwood)
- Hobby: Scrapbooking- All of it. My online friends, the photos, the products, the layouts, my cool new scrapspace. But most importantly the way I feel when I'm doing it.
- Day of the week: Saturday- b/c mail call brings the new Entertainment Weekly.
- Fattening Treat: Point Black Cherry Cream Soda and vanilla ice cream floats. Sooooooo good!
- Color: Still red, but I've been on a brown kick lately.
- Adult Drink: still a good glass of red wine or ice cold beer, but lately I've been loving a Vodka with that new Sierra Mist Cranberry Splash
- Phrase: "Just a Moment" I seem to be saying that alot lately.
Wednesday, November 21, 2007
Kari @ 32 Bennet @ 23 months
Ah- November 21st. Today is my 32nd birthday and Bennet's 23 month birthday. It's hard to believe that another year has come and gone. And that in a month Ms. B will be 2! This past year just flew by. And what a good year it was. Here are my some of my favorite things at 32