Sunday, November 25, 2007

Black Friday

Not exactly in the spirit of holiday giving, but I REALLY wanted a new HP photo printer that Best Buy had on sale. So- at 4:21 a.m. Mom and I grabbed a cup of coffee and headed out to the chaos that is Black Friday. Best Buy opened at 5 a.m. We stayed in the warmth of the car until 4:50 a.m. and then got in line.



I am continually amazed at how many people get up at the butt crack of dawn for a deal. Count me in that crazy group I guess. We were done at Best Buy by 5:20 a.m. We stopped at Old Navy too and then went home.


6:12 a.m. back home with my birthday present to myself. Was it worth it? I saved $70 on the printer and $30 on a super cute carrying case that was free. $100 saved and a happy scrapper was definitely worth it.

2 comments:

Chere Carter said...

OMG Kari you are nuts! But at least you got a brand spankin' new printer to play with :)

Melissa S said...

Oooo success!!!!!!!! Sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do!