Friday, October 12, 2007

An education at the Park

The weather wasn't too cold last night so we walked to the park. There will be snow on the ground before we know it. While the park is nice and close to our house, it isn't always kid friendly. Last night I had to move Bennet away from a broken beer bottle and take a cigarette butt from her hands. Ewww!! N-A-S-T-Y! Not only that- but the top on the slide has turned in a naughty graffiti hut. Oh my goodness- there were some doozies. Most of them are too sexually suggestive to post- but to be honest, Nick and I laughed and laughed about them. Kids sure have gotten more, um, CREATIVE since my bathroom writing days.


4 comments:

Charlotte said...

going to the park can be so much fun and especially with winter around the corner. you jsut have to watch our for the special "treats" others leave behind. suepr cute pics as always :)

Tara said...

he hehe OMG! what a crazy "slide" show...yikes...why must people do things like that??? glad you had a great time...

andrealyn said...

B looks so adorable in that last photo! I'm glad she can't read yet though!

Melissa S said...

Oh my..the kids these days...sheesh! I second that B can't read yet...