Thursday, July 18, 2013

10 Things on Thursday



1. Nick celebrated his 39th birthday this week. I made a delicious coconut cake. Until my birthday in November our ages say we're 2 years apart. I like that. 
2. Recently spent a Friday night in Eau Claire with some of my best friends from college. I love these people. And I love that over 15 years later we still get together. But as Melissa said, I need to remember that I'm closer to 40 than 20. Ouch! 


3.  Still watching True Blood but it is so messed up. 
4. Bennet Snapshot: Bennet is all about staying up late to hang out with Dad on the patio. 

5. Scout Snapshot:  Who needs swimming suits? Mom says go for it! All 3 girls jumped in a friends pool and ended up wet from head to toe and LOVED it! 
6.  Ellie Snapshot 11 p.m. Bennet- "Mom- Ellie is asleep on the bathroom floor!" Sure enough

7. Spenser Snapshot: Turned 9 months old yesterday. Crawling everywhere. 2 teeth, happy baby! 


8. Read this last week. I recommend it! 

9.  I liked the author so much that I picked up her debut novel from the library. Reading now: 

10. Weekend: Zero plans which is AWESOME! Where will we go? What will we do? 

No comments: