Wednesday, June 26, 2013

WooHoo Wednesdays- May 2013

Once the snow melts in Wisconsin, Wednesday's turn into WooHoo Wednesday's. Nick has golf league every Wed. He really enjoys golfing with his brothers. I love that this gives him a chance to get out of the house and socialize with other adults. I also love that is gives me some quality time with the kids. 

This is the 6th year we've done it. I try to plan something fun every week. Some weeks it is something as simple as popcorn and a movie. Other weeks it could be a craft. Bennet and Scout are old enough now where they actively ask "What are we doing this week for Woo Hoo Wednesday?" Spenser is just along for the ride. 

Here is a re-cap of May 2013. 

May 1, 2013 
Felt Monsters for my monsters.
The girls picked the colors and shapes- I did the sewing. Templates found here 


May 15, 2013
Dessert B4 Dinner Night.



May 8, 2013
Mother's Day gifts inspired by this tutorial
I asked the kids what they loved about each Grandma and wrote it on the mug. We also made paint handprints to use as flowers, but that was a crafting fail. Oh well- the Grandma's liked the mugs all the same.



May 22, 2013
Indoor picnic at Grandma Barb's house. 

May 29, 2013
Trip to the library. 
Reading in the tub. B & Scout signed up for their own cards. Bennet said, "I'm like readings #1 fan!"

1 comment:

Cook Scrap Craft said...

I love your Woo Hoo Wednesday ideas! So fun!