Friday, April 26, 2013

Why yes. . . I do still scrapbook

To answer a question that no one other than me may be asking, YES. I do still scrapbook. I recently did a deep clean/organization of my studio and organized all my scraps. I'm challenging myself to make at least 10 layouts ONLY using scraps that are on my desk. It's liberating! And I am scrapping super quick- no going back and forth about which product to use. LOVE IT!

Without any further ado

Layout #1 
One of Scout's favorite things of 2012 was her date with Dad to see The Avengers. Inspired by this layout. 


Layout #2


Layout #3

More to come! 

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Glad you are still finding time to play with paper. These are so darn cute!!! I hope you all are doing well.

Cook Scrap Craft said...

Do you have any tips for organizing your scraps? My scrap drawers are a mess, and I would like an easier way to access those materials and use them!