Friday, December 2, 2011

10 Things on Friday

1.  Last Saturday night Nick and I went to the Bachelors & Benedicts black tie party at the Grand Theatre. We had so much fun!
2. Last night was Scout's holiday concert. She had been practicing for weeks! She was the loudest singer on the stage and downright adorable.

3. I made her skirt and shirt. I found the shirt tutorial here.
4. One of her songs is about Santa with a long white beard, Nick- "Who else has a long white beard?" Scout- "Gandolf the White?" Nick- "I was thinking Dumbledore, but yes, you're right" Our kid.
5. My current book. Absolutely what I need right now- humor!
6. Tonight we're braving the elements for the Wausau Holiday Parade. Perhaps hot toddies for the adults?
7. Tomorrow we're cutting down our tree and writing letters to Santa.
8. I am truly enjoying the holidays and all the magic that surrounds them with my kids this year. They are at such a fun, excitable age.
9. Christmas cards are ready to mail!
10.  Secretly wishing we had more snow.

No comments: